-Allah Maha Besar-

-Allah Maha Besar-

Rabu, 19 Mei 2010

Islam The Great Of Religion

ASALAMUALAIKUM WARRAHMATULLAHI                 WABARAKHATU

      Thank you for willing to visit my blogger .. I want to prevent that Islam itself is one of the best religion you should follow and understand it in depth it .... Islam is open to all people ... and Islam does not force you all to join his religion .... but remember you that the evidence that Islam is the religion of truth is the al-Quran and Hadith, and left to us, from our beloved Prophet Muhammad saw Prophet Muhammad is ......... is a messenger from God to us .. Prophet Muhammad was a servant of God's most faithful to him again ..... I prevent that if you belong to prosper among Muslims .... because you are guaranteed by Allah the eternal heaven .. and for the not receive the guidance, often used to visit my blogger ... Insyaallah Hopefully I can help you with ... God knows best ..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan